What is Chronic Pain Syndrome?
Chronic pain involves symptoms of pain that persist for an extended period of time. The constant discomfort and weakness makes even the simplest of activities an uphill battle, and this can often lead to depression.
We at Global Pain & Spine Clinic care deeply about our patients, and have trained intensively in the reduction of pain. We go above and beyond by critically examining both your physical and mental state before determining the optimal course of action.
Symptoms of Chronic Pain Syndrome
We effectively treat the following symptoms:
- Widespread pain and increased sensitivity
- Sleep disorders
- Weight gain or loss
- Chronic headaches
- Anxiety, irritability, depression, and despair
It is important to start treatment early. If you suffer from chronic pain, we encourage you to set up an appointment with a doctor.
Chronic Pain Treatment Methods at Global Pain & Spine Clinic
- Physical Therapy Treatment for Chronic Pain – We use therapeutic exercise, Kinesio taping, and manual therapy to increase strength and decrease pain and inflammation. We care about your recovery, and our kind and compassionate attitude will motivate you toward overcoming your chronic pain.
- Flexibility and Strengthening Exercise Programs – Therapeutic exercises are of great assistance to patients in restoring or improving their physical functionality. Our physical therapists work with you to improve your strength and mobility.
- Manual Therapy – You’re safe in the hands of our manual therapy specialists. Manual therapy is a great way to soothe chronic pain while recovering the flexibility of your joint tissue.
- Medications, Injections and Vitamin Treatment for Chronic Pain –We use a combination of traditional medications in conjunction with vitamin supplements and nutritional therapies. Whenever possible, we use natural healing methods. Our specialists combine natural vitamin supplements that are Pokies as effective as chemical prescriptions in treating several symptoms without any of the harmful side effects.
- Prescription Medications – At Global Pain & Spine Clinic you can receive prescriptions for medications that are effective in treating pain symptoms, and when needed, can be combined with antidepressants, narcotics, benzodiazepines, or sleeping aids to reduce a wide range of other symptoms.
- Injections – The use of vitamin and homeopathic injections, especially the use of B12, is extremely effective in treating shoulder pain. Our vitamin and homeopathic injections are all-natural and have no known side effects, but provide results comparable to narcotic pain and anti-inflammatory medications.
- Nutritional Supplements –We use safe and natural supplements such as B12 vitamins, glucosamine, omega 3, and others to support the body in its own natural healing process.
- Acupuncture Treatment for Chronic Pain – Acupuncture involves the placement of hair-thin needles into your skin at specific places on your body where blockages along energy pathways, called meridians, are causing pain. We utilize acupuncture as a natural and very effective pain management resource. Acupuncture in combination with electrical stimulation or cold laser therapy helps to increase healthy blood flow, reduce pain and inflammation, and promote healing.
- Chiropractic Care for Chronic Pain – Chiropractic care is an extremely effective hands-on approach to the healing of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system. Our experienced manual therapists prepare the back for chiropractic alignment using special techniques to stretch and loosen muscles and ligaments surrounding the vertebrae. Our chiropractor is then able to safely manipulate the vertebrae into their proper alignment, addressing the root cause of the symptomatic pain. Many patients can already feel the benefits after the first visit!
We work with our patients to relieve chronic pain, improving both their physical and mental health!